Thursday, April 7, 2011

MY 1st

My 1st steps were about 2, then I fell but tried again...I can't remember but my mum told me.
My 1st word was, key. It was so rough they could hardly understand what I was talking about.
I’ve said billions of words since then but it felt special to me.
My 1st day in school. I remember. I was so young, scared and all alone.
I couldn't understand why my dad was leaving me all alone with so many kids.
Most were crying, some were playing. Some were chasing their parents, some just sat quietly.
I was confused. I was processing way too many things in my little brain. I couldn't comprehend it,
I didn't understand why the kid in front of me was crying, I also couldn't understand why daddy was walking away. "He’ll come back".
My 1st teacher... I can't remember her name but I’m sure she was a lady. She got all of us together and put us in different sits. I didn’t understand why I had to sit down on a particular chair all through as the lady was trying to entertain us with colorful objects.
She kept repeating words as she puts up an object. Then she told us to say after her.
My 1st friend, I can't remember much about this friend, I can't even remember the gender. All I’m sure about is, yeah, I had a 1st friend.
My 1st bully, I had this partner who kept talking about how her father was a soldier and would come to school to beat me or something fun like that. I was too quiet to reply her but she kept saying things to scare me. Things like, her dad would beat my daddy.
My 1st embarrassing incident. I was in class with my partner, threatening me as usual, then, I pupped in my pants. I ran off to the toilet and locked myself in because I was too ashamed to go back to class. Yes I was young but I was so shy. I stayed in the toilet till my parents came looking for me all around school. I can't remember what really happened now but all I remember was m brother was peeping into the toilet and that's how they found me...

No comments:

Post a Comment